Today, supposedly, was to be spent in the new Ikea(<3!) at Tampines, but because of the long journey, mum and I decided against the previous idea and went to IMM instead, haha. Saw Samantha, Althea and Geraldine there.
Dad is working so hard that he`s working on Sundays too. Went to his office at IMM.
IMM has changed alot, i like it more now ! Saw several stuff which I wanted, but as money-doesnt-grow-on-trees-blah-blah, I have no cash to spare. Boo. I hope I`ll get some extra ringgit & will change them to Singapore currency as soon as I get back.
Yup, it`s Malacca tomorrow. Wont be in Sg from 4th-7th Dec. I must say I aint looking forward to this trip as much as I had back in 2005, for the VOS. Not really enthusiastic but well, I suppose there`ll be some joy too. Hopefully?
One thing to look forward to : good food. Okay sorry.
I suppose the concerts at the end of the days`ll be enjoyable. Aiyah. No use predicting stuff. Lets just wait and see.
BANA ! :D JI ! dont worry. *winks*
Hannah`s resolution during the Malacca stay : Bond alot with the sec twos ! <3
TOODLES ! *waves* I`ll miss you , bloggie.